The 5 Best Moments from the Ongoing Deadpool-Wolverine Feud
This, of course, comes on the heels of Reynolds' making fun of Jackman's recent Tweet: "My last time putting on the claws. What do you want to see happen? 50 words or less. I'll read as many as I can." This was Reynolds' response:
But all this is just the tip of the ice-sculpture (rimshot)—these jokes have been going on for a long time. Here's a short list of some of our favorites:
1. That Time Reynold's Impersonated Hugh Jackman in Full Deadpool Makeup
A video posted by Hugh Jackman (@thehughjackman) on
2. That Time Reynolds Showed Up on the "Eddie The Eagle" Junket and Asked Jackman Why He Doesn't Age
3. That Time Wolverine Flipped Off Deadpool During The "Twelve Days of Deadpool"
4. That Time Jackman Photshopped Deadpool Into The "Wolverine Crush" Meme on His Instagram
A photo posted by Hugh Jackman (@thehughjackman) on
5. That Time Reynolds Devoted an Entire Commercial to Mocking Jackman and Australia
You think this is just a highly-orchestrated, ongoing publicity stunt planned by the marketing teams behind Reynolds and Jackman's movies, periodically scheduled to take advantage of the two most handsome men alive and their respective movie publicity schedules? Well, consider that Reynolds ad-libbed multiple takes of that silly scene in Blade where he names off increasingly obscure, ridiculous playlists for them to kill vampires to. That wasn't scripted. Maybe the bromance with Hugh Jackman isn't either.
By the way, when was the last time Reynolds mentioned that stupid Australia Day joke? Oh, that's right, yesterday.